It is impossible for Putin to step back in Ukraine.
- A long-term Russian occupation and resistance movement may begin in Ukraine.
- The most important effect of the sanctions on Russia is the impoverishment of the Russian people.
- Because of the sanctions and the Russia-West conflict, the prices of oil, minerals, natural gas and agricultural commodities will rise for a very long time.
- TURKEY: The biggest loss will be in the foreign trade balance, it will be difficult to control the exchange rate.
- Food inflation could rise much faster than expected.
- $24 billion contracting contracts are at stake.
- The loss in tourism is at least $3.5 billion, the bill may increase even more.
- Turkey may enter into stagflation, social unrest becomes widespread.
You can click on the link ► http://wedia.link/AtillaYesiladaKATIL to become a member of the channel and watch the special content.
You can click the link ► http://wedia.link/AtillaYesiladaYouTu… to subscribe to the channel.
If you want to watch and listen to our videos in English, please click the link below:
Interesting articles on Atilla Yeşilada’s website are here
Visit our English Youtube channel Real Turkey Channel